Everyone has important items or a firearm that you need to keep safely secured – am I right or am I right! With our GunBox Biometric Hand Gun Safe Review, you will see how great this product is – and when you buy it, you will never have the need of stressing about your handgun ever again.
Luckily, for you, we have tried this GunBox and it is one of the far better biometric pistol boxes available on the market now. It has a technologically complex design for some great reasons, so let us get on with it!
The Technological complex design of the GunBox Biometric Safe
First, the GunBox Biometric Safe is something to rave about. The box is built sturdy from aircraft aluminum shell. Therefore, it will protect that handgun from prying hands. Secondly, another importance is that it is FAA approved.
This is an essential part if you are planning to take your firearm with you on a trip when in need of checking in your luggage. There is no need of removing it from your bags and off course depends on city to city.
Not only is it great for traveling by aircraft, it is a great companion when traveling by car as well. It has a sleek and stylish design.
Designed with a responsive RFID scanner
A very important feature to have and that is a responsive RFID scanner that works at all time. The GunBox Biometric safe recognizes different sets of fingerprints simultaneously. As an added bonus, you can secure your handgun with a ring or bracelet used as opening key and not only your fingerprint. Therefore, varieties of options exist for entering this safe box.
It does operate with a battery and charging is simple via the included USB port. The battery life has extended life and comes with a backup operating at the time you need it the most.
In addition, if we may it looks so sexy and stands out when compared to your Apple phone.
Ease of opening
Personally, we have opened this safe over hundreds of times by using the different available methods such as fingerprints, the RFID ring, and bracelet. It has zero problems in opening either way. The only thing is that when you use the fingerprint scanner to make sure you position your fingers properly. Always make sure the scanners clean from grease as this could become problematic as well.
Use it to travel with and charge it as you would charge all your other mobile devices by the kitchen table, or next to your bed. Moreover, you receive a free security service subscription for a year to activate the GPS tracking functionality with alert service.
The only concern is when you add your handgun and additional magazine to it. Make sure that it does not add extra thickness as it could cause problems in closing or opening. Prevent adding extra thickness as this could cause the motor not to work.
Specifications and Features
- The GunBox Biometric safe has two by USB ports for charging the battery,
- It has battery backup and a shut off switch,
- Designed with mounting holes,
- Great to use when traveling by airplane, great for Camper and RV use, you only need to buy a car adaptor extra,
- Designed with a Kensington locking system,
- Approved for TSA and FAA,
- Has a 360° biometric scanner with multiple entry uses, such as fingerprint scanning, RFID ring, RFID wristband or sticker not included with the package,
- Has an internal vibration sensor with an audible alarm,
- Made from durable aluminum aircraft material, and
- You receive a one-year limited warranty.
Related to GunBox Biometric safe reviews, you can find a handful of them online. Consumers are pleased with the latest technology of the biometric system and the use of either fingerprint scanning, RFID wristband or the RFID ring. Some say it is a bit pricey, but money well spent. The only problem mentioned is that you need to make sure the scanners clean from grease, as it will not open if dirty.
Pros & Cons
- Made from durable material and pry resistant,
- Easy to use and open with your fingerprints,
- The options of opening it either by fingerprint, ring or the wristband are superb,
- Has a slim design and fits in most places to keep it out of prying eyes, and
- Has a great customer service that responds within 48-hours time.
- A bit expensive, but what can you expect with the high-tech technology built into this safe box,
- The scanner does not read properly if it is dirty but expected with most biometric scanners.
If you are a real technology fan, you will love the GunBox Biometric safe. There is no need of remembering codes and no need of replacing batteries. All you need is your finger, a RFID ring, or a RFID bracelet. It stores a pistol and an extra magazine, but makes sure that when adding accessories it adds thickness. It is sleek, sexy, and great to take with you anywhere!