Choosing one of the best biometric gun safes has everything you need giving you quick access to your pistol and valuable. This amazing gun safe uses an electronic system and on the small size for ease of transport. However, there are certain biometric security safes that do offer you larger sizes as well.
The majority of these security safes you can easily fit under the car seat and opens with an entry code or your fingerprint. They work with batteries and certain models include an A/C adapter to plug it in an outlet extending battery life. Here you can find different biometric safes available on the market.
Reviews of the Best Biometric Gun Safes
In the following reviews available, you can choose the best biometric safe helping you to avoid choosing one that may not be secure or unreliable. Each one of these reviewed safes come highly recommended is secure and reliable to use.
The Viking VS-25BL Fingerprint Security Safe
The Viking VS-25BL Fingerprint Security Safe will always be ready when you need it the most. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night finding a burglar in the home, the VS-25BL opens with ease as it has a 500 DPI optical sensor with biometric fingerprint reader – giving you quick access to your gun.
The security safes made with pry-resistant steel and have a locking system, biometric fingerprint reader, and a digital LCD keypad. The keypad you can program with 4 – 8 digit pin codes and gives you a battery status. Further, it has a deadbolt locking mechanism that is pry-resistant.
If the door is left opened for more than a minute it announces with a beeping sound. You can store up to 32 fingerprints and if the batteries removed, it retains the information. Include with the gun safe it has one shelf and has an overall width of 14-inches from side to side.
Features and Specs:
- The interiors carpeted
- Has a biometric sensor with 500 DPI Optical Sensor and keypad
- Made of durable steel and has a 5mm door with non-volatile memory
- Designed with a motorized deadbolt locking system that is pry-resistant
- Has a digital keypad with LCD display giving you battery status
- The on/off sounds programmable and gives a beeping sound if the doors left unlocked
- The exteriors black powder coated and has a built-in LED light
- The dimensions of the security safe is 10 x 14 x 10-inches and weigh 26.6 pounds
- Does not include the batteries
- One-year limited warranty
For a reliable and secure safe, the VS-25BL comes recommended by different users as an affordable, has seamless welding, durable, and looks great. The only concern mentioned is the non-scratch finish came chipped in two locations when shipped due to transport but the safe will keep valuables out of burglars and kids hands.
Stack-On Biometric Gun Safe
The Stack-On PS-10 is a biometric personal safe that you can program up to 20 fingerprints. Further, for quick access and storing valuables the interiors perfect. The shelf is adjustable and the exteriors made with pry-resistant steel.
The hinges concealed and have two live steel action bolts with pre-drilled holes to mount the security safe to the floor or a shelf. On the inside, it has egg crate foam padding found and an electronic lock with a hidden key for emergencies.
This is one of the best biometric gun safes and carries the approval of the California Penal Code Section 12088 regulation.
Features and Specs:
- You can program the biometric lock with up to 20 different fingerprints
- Includes a hidden key and an electronic lock
- Made from solid steel and the door is pry-resistant
- The hinges are concealed and made with two live action steel locking bolts
- Include an adjustable shelf
- The interior has a foam padding
- The external dimensions are 13.5 x 7.25 x 9.5-inches and weigh 31.5 lbs
- One-year limited warranty
If you are looking to keep your pistol and other objects out of harm’s way, the Stack-On Biometric security safe is perfect. Customers are pleased with the safe as it is affordable, records numerous fingerprint scans, and has pre-drilled holes to mount the safe. Although there have been minor complaints about the scanner not working properly at times it is best to make sure to keep the scanner clean from fingerprint marks left behind.
Fast Access Verifi Smart Safe
The fast access Verifi Smart Safe is superb to keep valuables securely locked away. Forget about using keys or numbers, as this is a biometric safe that gives you access when needed the most.
The difference with this biometric gun safe compared to other brands is that they used a silicon-based FBI sensor that employs 3 dimensional imaging when using your fingerprint. Further, it has Anti-Spoof Liveness recognition and uses a TouchChip finger sensor.
If someone happens to tamper with the gun safe, it gives you a tamper alert and includes a backup key if resetting the safe fails. Another standout feature is the self-diagnostic characteristic of the gun safe and shows all information displayed on the Liquid Crystal Display screen.
Features and Specs:
- Has an auto lock when closing the door
- Has a night light that shed light on the interior and the you can control the brightness setting
- FBI fingerprint sensor with 3D imaging
- Has tamper alerts and information is displayed on the LCD screen
- Does a self-check and has a stealth mode
- CA DOJ approved
- Program up to 40 different fingerprints
- Gives you an access log and event log
- Exterior size: 13.2 x 13.8 x 7.9-inches
- Made with steel and works with 4 AA batteries
- The intuitive systems incorporated in the safe
- Includes a cross-cut key for backup
- Includes pre-drilled holes
- One-year limited warranty
The Verifi is definitely a smart safe with the built-in system and when it comes to their customer service, they answer quickly. According to customers, the safe is a breeze to use and a delight when configuring the first time. The foamy soft padding on the interiors great and has a long battery life use. One client mentioned that it would be great to see a lower thicker gauge of steel.
BARSKA Mini Biometric Safe
For an ideal solution to store, your handguns and expensive items the BARSKA Mini Biometric safe can store up to 30 user’s fingerprints. The great thing about this security safe is that you can store two handguns in it. Now you can access your gun safe quickly as the AX11620 has a two point solid bolt locking system.
Included with your purchase you receive the safe, emergency backup keys, a protective floor mat, and mounting hardware. There are pre-drilled holes for anchoring the biometric safe to the floor or wall and powered by four AA batteries included.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by four AA batteries included and lasts up to two years
- Low battery indicator that lets you know with 3 beeps and a flashing red light
- Made with durable steel
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 5.75-inches
- Has a fingerprint memory of 30
- Includes two secondary backup keys
- Includes carpeting and a removable shelf
- Weighs 15.8 pounds
- Has a one-year limited warranty
- Can store two handguns in the biometric safe
Many users have voted BARSKA as the best biometric gun safe to buy. The great thing is that you can set the audible sound to silent and program up to 30 fingerprints if needed. The locking mechanism works quietly and closes with a tap of the button. You can access the safe in a dark room, takes 3 seconds to open that is very fast, and recommend by different clients online. The only concern is that the safe may not work for older people that have a very thin skin from aging.
BARSKA Biometric Safe
In our opinion, the BARSKA Biometric safe is one of the best biometric gun safes you can find available on the market today. This model is affordable and provides you with greater security if you are strapped for money. The BARSKA provides ample storage for different handguns and is even portable. This biometric safe packed with great technology and one does not require remembering difficult passcode, as it only requires your fingerprint. Designed of solid steel with a two-point dead bolt locking system for security, however, is not fireproof. When buying this gun safe you will receive all the mounting hardware with two emergency back-up keys, and pre-drilled anchor points to secure the safe permanently to the floor and powered by four AA batteries included.
Features and Specifications
- You can store up to a total of 30 fingerprints and opens with a touch of a finger and provides you with multiple ways to open either by fingerprint or by hidden keys
- The safe is easy to program with the finger scanner
- The gun safe weighs 31 lbs while measuring 16.5” (Wide) x 7.75” (Tall) x 14.5” (Deep)
- Designed with heavy gauge steel
- It is not fireproof, however, does provide you with ample interior space for handguns, personal belongings, and documents
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty and not designed for frequent transportation and relies on alkaline batteries, however, you can use rechargeable batteries as well
If you are in need of keeping, your valuable items safely packed away – while keeping your children away from firearms the BARSKA will most definitely provide you with the security needed at an affordable price.
When it comes to innovative gun safety, the Biometric security safe has everything you need. With the unique features of fingerprints and heavy gauge steel construction, it authorized users to get access to a gun safe with ease. Not all the above-mentioned safes are the same as some of them stand out from the rest. However, these models are the best Biometric guns safes to keep your important items securely stored away.
You are the owner of a collection of weapons – do you have it safely stored away? Maybe you do, however, if you do not, this Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 fully convertible security gun safe reviews aimed at you. It is important to keep your firearms safe out of children’s hands and out of the hands of burglars as well – or you may be in great trouble with the law.
You may have a hiding place in your home, but how secure is it? Rather, spend a little more and improve your security in your home today. I, personally, invested in this gun safe. My gun collections growing and the SS-22-MB-E 22 allow enough space for all my weapons.
What Makes the SS-22-MB-E 22 So Great?
The SS-22-MB-E is a long gun safe that you can easily store different guns and ammo to keep them secure. Please do note that this security safe is not waterproof or fireproof, but still has some great features. Store up to 22 long guns in this safe as the bolting systems solid and designed with an electronic drill-resistant lock.
The nice thing about this security safe is that, it is customizable for storing up to 54-inches tall rifles or shotguns. Alternatively, you can also use it as shelving storage for your ammo or other important items with the included four shelves. This is a CA Department approved safe and meets all the standards as per the firearm safety Penal Code 12088.
This one has a factory installed adjustable shelving and carpeting for protecting your firearms. In the center of the door, a steel handle retracts to the action locking bolts. Weighs 265lbs and has pre-drilled holes at the bottom and you can easily fix it to the floor with the included hardware.
However, you still need some help from the family to move it into place. The interior of the safe has long gun barrel rests with standoffs that are perfect for protecting and storing your scoped rifles. One characteristic that I just love is the doors as it swings fully open without constraint from the hinges giving you full access to remove or place content.
Stack-On SS-22-MB-E has a 2-way locking system with a 1-inch steel live action locking bolts. It also has up to 6 locking points and the hinges, concealed has hinge site steel dead bolts. As this is an electronic lock combination it has an electronic pad with 0 – 9 numerical buttons. You can create an 8-digit passcode to save in its memory.
You also receive two master keys so there is no stressing if you happen to forget your passcode.
- You can easily convert this safe to accommodate your needs with the included shelving,
- Designed with a two-way locking system, 6 locking points, a 1-inch steel live action locking bolt, and the hinges are concealed,
- The barrel rests are adjustable and extend to add depth where needed,
- You can easily place up to 22 rifles or shotguns in it with your firearms and ammo,
- The exterior has an epoxy black finish with an electronic lock on the door with operating lights, battery warning, and warnings if you pressed in your code incorrectly,
- The interiors, fully carpeted,
- The exterior measures 26-13/16-inches W (68cm), 17-5/8-inches D (44.8cm), 55-inches H (140cm). The interior measures 26.61-inches W, 14.83-inches D, 54.96-inches H, and
- You receive a three-year limited warranty
Stack-On SS-22-MB-E Review
When it comes to the Stack-On SS-22-MB-E Review from different clients, many of them are pleased with the product. It is an affordable gun safe. They are pleased with the ample storage it provides. Some had minor complaints with the electronics that you can expect in most brands when it comes to the electronic locks.
Pros and Cons Related to the Stack-On SS-22-MB-E
- For protecting your complete collection of weapons, it is an affordable security safe,
- Provides you with ample storage,
- The hardened steel plate and the fact that it is drill resistant is great, and
- The door that opens wide is superb, as you do not find this is many other brands when using concealed hinges.
- The only concern is the electronic lock that malfunctions over time but is known to happen in many other brands on the market as well and not only with Stack-On.
I have had my Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 convertible security gun safe for a year now without any hassles. It is still and affordable buy if you need to keep your weapon collection safe. The electronic lock is great, as you cannot drill through it. The exterior of the safes made from thick steel and you can store different items safely in it. So if you need to keep your prized possessions safe make sure to check.
Do you have a handgun and have other valuables that you need to store in a safe place our Stack-On PS-1520 Super-Sized Personal Safe Review may help you decide if it is suitable for your needs. Everyone these days needs some form of security measures in place.
There are different sizes available, but when it comes to storing a handgun and other valuables together a small safe will just not do. Here is why the PS-1520 may be just what you are looking for.
The Stack-On PS-1520 is a Sturdy and Versatile Safe
The Stack-On PS-1520 has a versatile and sturdy design as it has three foam-padded shelves that you can remove. This allows the internal space to become bigger to accommodate your needs. As it measures 19.7-inches x 13.75-inches x 13-inches you have loads of space for your accessories, documents, handguns, and jewelry.
The sturdy design of the gun safe has many safety features, as the steel door is pried-resistant with two steel locking bolts that function with an electronic numerical keypad. The hinges of the safes concealed on the inside of the unit. For extra safety, you can program in your personal code from 3 to 8 digits with a silent mode if you do find it to be annoying.
The keyhole you find hidden behind the keypad. However, this safe is not very portable and not made for moving around. It weighs 45lbs and on the bulky side.
Ease of Installation
For ease of installation, the PS-1520 has all its hardware included. There are pre-drilled holes that you can attach it to the floor of a shelf, in a closet, or under a desk. As mentioned previously it has a big space and accommodates a number of loot without cramming the items.
As you can remove the shelves, you can place them in different positions to create separate spaces and even the walls are foam padded. The electronic lock you can easily set up.
Features of Stack-On PS-1520
- The gun safe operates with an electronic lock and key,
- Designed with two live locking door bolts,
- Has a solid plate steel resistant design,
- The safe, includes an adjustable barrel rest,
- The door is pry-resistant,
- The hinges are concealed,
- The keypad, you can use in stealth mode as you can put the sound on or off and by entering the code incorrect more than three times results in a 20-second lockout and then a 5-minute lockout,
- It lets you know when the battery is low and you receive two backup keys
- For ease of installation, it has pre-drilled mounting holes and you receive the hardware included,
- There are two removable shelves and both the shelves and the walls of the safes lined with foam padding,
- Additionally, you receive an emergency override key, and
- The safe is California Firearm Safety Device approved,
- The gun safe measures 19.7-inches x 13.75-inches x 13-inches and weighs 45 lbs.
Stack-On PS-1520 Review
The Stack-On PS-1520 reviews available online has many positive related issues from customers who have bought the product. They are pleased with the construction and security features presented in this great gun safe. There have been some minor complaints about the keypads failing or not operating and seems to be a norm with this type of technology across all products from different brands.
Pros and Cons related to the PS-1520
- Affordably priced,
- The option of turning the annoying beeping sound off when using the keypad is great,
- The gun safes made from durable material,
- Very spacious on the inside,
- Easy to install with the included hardware and pre-drilled mounting holes,
- The pry bar resistant designs, superb, and
- The foam padding is great when placing your handgun in it.
- The safe is not fireproof.
- Not Very Portable because of it’s weight.
Many people buy this safe as a gun safe, but present you with the versatility to keep your important possessions out of harm’s way. For those who complained that it is not a high-security safe, you will be paying an arm and a leg if you are looking for one that is like Fort Knox. It is an affordable, safe and California Firearm Safety Device approved. It presents you with the security you need. We hope that our Stack-On PS-1520 Super-Sized Personal Safe Review helps you make an informative choice when in need of protecting your valuable. The safes not listed for protection against fire, but still serve its purpose of keeping your handguns out of prying eyes way. It has ample space and you can keep your entire valuable collection safe.
Are you a gun collector? You are, then you have arrived at the right place and we hope our Stack-On TC-16-GB-K-DS Tactical Security Cabinet Review helps you to make an enlightening decision the next time you are in need of buying a gun safe.
When you look at the tactical security cabinet, it looks the part. It is not only finished in the color black, but also looks sophisticated and slick. This is a very useful and secure gun safe.
The Stack-On TC-16-GB-K-DS Design
The TC 16 GB K DS is capable of holding 14 shotguns or standard rifles. It comes with 3 shelves you can remove. The barrel rests are adjustable, and you can customize it to arrange your various items neatly. Setting up the cabinets made easier with the instructions and pre-drilled holes.
For ease of installation, it has small pre-drilled mounting holes at the top and bottom of the cabinet and comes with four different configurations.
The Safe is Super Configurable
This is a gun cabinet, not a gun safe, and functions well in its purpose of keeping your firearms safe. The Stack-On TC 16 GB K DS has ample room for you to store both your weapons and ammo. You can store 7 pistols, 2 shotguns, 5 rifles in it and still have room for your ammo and other smaller important items.
It has a single steel shelf you can remove and three adjustable shelves that you can personally configure with adjustable barrel rests. In addition, the great thing is that the storage selection you can convert to suit your needs. The exterior dimensions 21-inches W, 18-inches D, 55-inches H.
The gun cabinet is approved for the California Firearm Safety Device and fire resistant for up to 30-minutes when exposed to fire. It has a 3-point locking system and a double bitted key coded cylinder lock for security. However, you need to remember that it should keep your kids out of it, but a determined burglar could still break into it.
- For starts, it is a California-approved gun cabinet and meets all the Penal Code requirements to keep your child from prying around in it,
- It has a 3-point locking system while the key code cylinders double bitted,
- The barrel rests are adjustable and extend to accommodate for additional storage,
- You can store up to 7 rifles or shotguns on either side of the tactical gun storage section or convert the shelving to store other important items such as ammo and pistols,
- Designed with one full steel shelf and three removable ½ shelves,
- The exterior dimensions 21-inches W, 18-inches D, 55-inches H,
- The cabinet weighs in at 97.2 pounds,
- The color is black/silver and it has steel riveted thread plate panels that are silver/gray, and
- You receive included the installation hardware,
- You receive a one-year limited warranty.
Stack-On TC 16 GB K DS Review
While reading through the many Stack-On TC 16 GB K DS Review one can see that users definitely like the affordable price. They love the fact that all the pre-drilled holes line up and the instructions are easy to read and use. It provides enough security to keep your kids out of it and a great product.
Pros and Cons Related to the Gun Cabinet
- The most prominent feature of the TC 16 GB K DS is the adjustable shelves that you can arrange in many different ways,
- Sold at an affordable price,
- The two included keys are made with quality and not likely to bend,
- It has foam padding covering all the surfaces on the interior of the cabinet,
- This is a sturdy cabinet that is great to keep small children out of, however, you need to remember that this is not a safe and professional burglars with the correct tools will still be able to get entry into it,
As you can see with our Stack-On TC-16-GB-K-DS Tactical Security Cabinet Review this product has a lot going for it. You can set it up easily and perfect to keep your firearms out of reach when it comes to your children. You can easily store your collection of weapons and ammo safely in it. Because of It’s eye-catching design, It fits in anywhere in the home or garage. For the price range, this cabinet is one of the best available options online. It has great features and with the adjustable shelves. You can personalize it to suit your needs and an excellent buy. However, if it is not convincing enough, feel free to look around on our site for other suitable guns safes and gun cabinet options offered.
With the many new gun laws coming out a gun, storage cabinet or safe is a necessity. You want to keep your weapons out thief’s hands and out of reach if you have kids in the home. We present you with the Stack-On GCB-8RTA Security plus 8-Gun Ready to Assemble Storage Cabinet Review.
However, first things first, this is not a gun safe, but a storage cabinet so if you are in need of a fancy safe that has all the bells and whistles, the GCB-8RTA may not be the right product you are looking for. However, if you do have a large collection of guns and rifles to keep them organized this is the right product for you?
The Stack-On GCB-8RTA Design
For a storage cabinet, the Stack-On GCB-8RTA has a large design that you can easily place guns standing 52-inches tall and allows you to place up to 8 Rifles in it. Compared to other brands in the same category you only receive a cabinet to place up to 4 Rifles. If you are a gun collector, this one is superb as you can store a variety of weapons at one time.
Setting up the gun safes straightforward as you receive all the required accessories included in the package. You need no additional tools and some users advised that it only took them half an hour to assemble. The safe has pre-drilled mounting holes and best fixed to the floor and the wall.
At the bottom of the cabinet, there is a piece of foam to protect your weapons against scratches. It has a solid steel design that is important and has nylon inserting nuts with efficient lock washers. The 3-point locking mechanism is sturdy and has a double-butted key coded lock; however, the steel construction may not keep out professional thieves.
For greater security, it has a full length welded & staked steel hinges and the inside provide one positioned storage. The bottom of the floor has a flush mount for ease of fastening to the floor. The shelves are adjustable and you can easily place 8 Rifles or shotguns in it.
The cabinets epoxy painted and has a silver accent finish.
The GCB-8RTA is California DOJ-Approved With Ample Space
The GCB-8RTA cabinet is California DOJ-approved for firearm safety and meets the requirements of the penal code section “23655” and all the regulations hereunder. For many years, Stack-On produces the best gun safes and this one is no exception and great for storing guns.
You can place 4 of your guns on the left side and 4 on the right side with the triggers facing each other.
- The cabinet holds 8 Rifles or shotguns that are 52-inches tall,
- The top shelf gives you additional storage and you can remove it,
- The bottom of the cabinet has a foam padding for you to rest the barrels of your guns and reduces scratches,
- The cabinets made from a steel construction and simple to assemble as it has integrated from fitting parts fastened together, the fasteners are tamper proof on the outer side of the cabinet,
- There are pre-drilled holes at the bottom and the back of the cupboard to attach to the wall and floor,
- Dimensions: 17-inches x 11-inches x 53-inches,
- Weighs in at 51.4 pounds, and
- You receive a 1-year limited warranty
Stack-On GCB-8RTA Reviews from Customers
When you read the Stack-On GCB-8RTA reviews available online from other customers they are pleased with the cabinet as it is affordable, holds quite a number of Rifles, and fairly easy to assemble. While clients feel, the provided foam found at the bottom of the cabinets not very helpful.
Pros and Cons Related to the GCB-8RTA Cabinet
- One of the obvious advantages of the GCB-8RTA is that it is an affordable cabinet that stores 8 Rifles or shotguns compared to the most expensive cabinets available on the market,
- Many clients have found it easy to assemble and remove,
- Has a solid steel design, and
- The added foam padding helps to prevent your gun barrels from scratching.
- This is not a safe only a cabinet and for those who complained about the security of it, you need to spend a little more if you are looking for a gun safe such as biometric access and more, and
- The Styrofoam still adds a nice touch for those who complained and you can replace it with something that adds more protection.
If you have reached the end of our Stack-On GCB-8RTA 8-Gun Security plus Ready to Assemble Storage Cabinet Review, you know that this product is a simple solution to keep your guns all in one place. If you do not have, the cash to waste this cabinet is California DOJ-approved to keep weapons safe and out of your kids’ hands. The features are gorgeous in an all-inclusive way. Spending your money on this cabinet to store your guns is worth spending.
For those of you who are in need of the safest way to store your weapons, you will be pleased with our Stack-On GCB-908 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet Review today. All the Stack-On safes and cabinets are California Department of Justice approved and meets all the standards for storing your firearms safely.
Personally, I have one of this myself and do exactly what it’s intended for as it places a big metal box with security lock around my guns at an affordable price. In addition, what makes it so great it is one of the cheapest cabinets compared to other makes available online?
The Design of the Stack-On GCB-908
When looking at the Stack-On GCB-908 close it seems thin but still strong. It is feature welded and made from durable steel with a 3-point locking systems double butted and comes with a key coded lock. The hinges are welded and staked steel, feature a patented, curved non-marring rest for gun barrels, and have standoffs for the scopes.
The color of the cabinets baked with epoxy & black and durable. There are pre-drilled mounting holes for ease of attaching to a wall and the floor. You receive the fastening & finishing hardware included. Aligning the cabinets made easier with the pre-drilled top mounting holes.
The locking system has a plate that passes through the top and bottom for added security while the large steel fasten plates protected at the back the doorframe found in the center section of the door panel. The GCB-908 cabinet stores 8 rifles or shotguns that are 54-inches tall.
In the back of the cabinet, you receive a removable shelf if you need additional storage space. At the bottom of the cabinet, you have foam padding to protect the barrel of your guns. You will also note that the removable shelf is positioned in the front section of the cabinet to easily fit longer guns behind it.
Carries the approval of the California Penal Code
When you are looking for any type of safe or cabinet for your guns it is best to look for one approved by the California Penal Code Section 12088 and any of the regulations issued hereunder. This one most definitely carries this approval.
- The Stack-On GCB-908 holds up to eight rifles and shotguns that are standing 54-inches tall,
- With the top shelf, it gives you more storage space and you can remove it as it has patented curved non-marring barrel rest with standoffs for scopes,
- The shelf is positioned in the front so that you can place long guns in the back,
It has foam padding at the bottom to prevent scratches to gun barrels,
- The hinges are full-length welded and steel piano formed for greater security – it also has a 3-point locking system that is key coded with a double butted lock,
- The bottom is flush mounted for ease of fastening to the floor and includes all the required hardware,
- The cabinet weighs 60.6 pounds and has a dimension of 10-inches x 21-inches x 55-inches
- Includes a one-year limited warranty.
Stack-On GCB-908 Reviews from Clients
No matter where you look for Stack-On GCB-908 reviews online, clients are more than pleased with the price of the product and work for the basics. The only concern that most users had is that the steel is a bit thin and feel that burglars will have easy access to it if they do have the right tools with them.
Pros and Cons Associated with the GCB-908 Cabinet
- Affordably priced compared to most other brands in the same range,
- Works well for basic gun storage with ample space to place up to 8 rifles or shotguns,
- The steel cabinet is quite strong but a bit thin,
- The bottom is padded for damage control to your gun barrels, and
The top shelf you can keep inside or remove if you do need extra storage space.
- As mentioned before the steel is a bit thin and could have been thicker,
- The cabinet will tip forward if you do not fixture it to the wall and floor as some users complained about this,
Overall, if you have reached the end of our Stack-On GCB-908 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet Review, it is a superb product for the price. This is a budget friendly entry-level cabinet and for those who complained about it not having a top of the line features – remember you pay more for those features. If you need something to protect your gun collections and does not break the bank this is your best solution. It will keep your prized possessions out of kids’ hands and keep unwanted guests from poking around in your things.
You have all heard the saying, “Curiosity killed the cat!” Well, this goes for firearm owners if they do not have a gun safe, and have kids in the home. Kids are very curious as they grow up and do amazing things you have never thought up yourself. They may look as if they are not clever, but they will prove you wrong.
Moreover, to your amazement, they climb like chimps and this makes you wonder, have you hidden your firearm in a suitable place and out of their hands. If not, it is time to start thinking about buying a gun safe. Stay a while and read on, we are sure that you will find our Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe Review an interesting read.
What makes the Gunvault GV2000S different ?
For one, it will reinforce your feelings towards security. Secondly, you can never be too careful when owning more than one weapon, and need a secure place to safeguard them from theft, and your kids. This is where the Gunvault GV2000S is one of the best in safeguarding your firearms and important documents.
For more than one handgun this firearm safes made to use at your office or home and worth considering.
It is a compact, versatile and safe
Versatility is endless with this firearm safe for a good reason. It is great for both your office and home as it has two shelves that are compact for storing more than one handgun. You can place one handgun in it and use the second shelved for valuable documents as well.
One thing that we noticed is that the safe is a bit taller in the front section compared to the back, and does cut down storage space. The interior of the Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun safes padded out preventing damage to your firearms. You can remove the shelf for storing larger guns; however, the position of the shelf is not adjustable.
A sturdy and secure safe
As the design of the vaults made with the door in the front, you can fix it to the floor, and under a desk or nightstand. You receive the hardware and templates making it easier to fasten. It only weighs 14lbs and anyone can carry this safe or remove it when standing loose.
For additional security, it has tabs for applying security cables as well, but they are not included in the package. The safes made from 16-gauge steel with a high-strength lock. The door has a spring-loaded mechanism that works in combination with the electronic system. You can use up to millions of different codes with the 4-button system.
Programming the gun safe is easy while the supplied instructions are written clearly. You receive two by overriding keys if the batteries happen to die on you or if there is keypad failure. It has warning alert signals for low battery or wrong code entering.
Specifications and Features
- The Gunvault GV2000S is made from 16-gauge steel that is long lasting and durable,
- Exterior dimensions: 8 inches x 10 ¼ inches x 14 inches,
- Interior dimensions: 6 inches x 9 inches x 12 ¾ inches,
- Weighs 14lbs,
- Has over millions of user-selectable access codes,
- It is mountable, has a protective foam lining, and a spring loaded door,
- Designed with audio signals to warn you if the battery is low or if you entered the wrong code,
- After entering repeated incorrect codes it blocks access to the safe,
- You receive backup override keys,
- Can use a 1,500 Lb security cable with it, but you need to buy this separately,
- It does not include the 9v-1 battery and the gun safes California DOJ approved,
- You can disable the audio for stealth access, and you receive
- One-year limited warranty
You can see many Gunvault GV2000S reviews on Amazon as there are big number of clients who have bought this product. Many consumers like this safe and have rated it with 4.3 stars. However, as with any product you have positive and negative reviews, so let us check them out:
Pros and Cons
- It offers you enough space to place two medium sized handguns in it,
- The safe is easy to access,
- It is secure enough to keep unwanted hands out of it,
- The programmable keypad is superb with warning alerts for entering the wrong code, and
- You can turn off the audible sound for stealth mode.
- The shelf is a bit on the flimsy side and not adjustable if you remove the separator shelving in the middle.
- One consumer advised that there is no warning of a low battery and best to check the battery at all times.
The Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe is an affordable product to keep your firearms safe. As with most products, this safe has some minor flaws. However, it will keep your kids out of harm’s way. Accessing the safe is quick and easy and fills the need of keeping your guns in a safe place. So if you do have kids, make sure to keep those.
Personally, I have owned a pistol box for a year now and decided to share with you the Fort Knox PB1 Handgun Safe Review. Now to get back to the review and the reason for writing this article, I wanted to see how long it would take me to get through all the possible combinations of this pistol box.
The Fort Knox PB1 has over a thousand possible combinations and that made me curious. (It took me more than 20 minutes to work through all the available combinations.)
Why you should choose the Fort Knox PB1
Because with the more than a thousand combinations, the Fort Knox PB1 is made from 10-gauge steel, is small, and comes with four pre-drilled mounting holes. It has interior carpet and you receive a lifetime warranty.
First, the lock does not freeze up and does prevent you from entering codes if you are attempting to find out what the correct codes are. You can poke that button as much as you like the designed mechanical lock just does not care. It used to have a simplex-styled lock but recently they have changed it with KABA brand locks with round buttons.
If you are in need of changing the combination you will need the correct combination entered, so even pressing the reset button will not help. A steel tab for further protection protects the combination reset button. It does not have a spring-loaded plunger but a deadbolt mechanism instead.
The Fort Knox PB1 handgun safe is a top open vault that measures 12.5 inches x 10.2 inches x 4.5 inches. It is a large pistol box and due to the steel used is heavy, weighing in at 22 lbs. In addition, it has gas struts installed that works well in self-defense situations.
While it has tamper-resistant hinges found under the door, making them pry-resistant. However, one question does remain – can it prevent theft. Yes, it can if you prevent people from accessing it on a regular basis.
Yes, it can keep your firearm out prying hands from children. However, if they are at an age of developing and recognizing combinations it is best to lock it away with your firearm in a wall safe. Prying open, this safe with a tool will take you a while and will not happen in a hurry, and with it bolted down, they are not able to take it with them.
Moreover, all depending on the size of your firearm you may be able to fit two in this gun vault. Not only is it great for keeping firearms secured, you can use it for other valuable items as well.
Features and Specifications
- The Fort Knox PB1 is made from 10-gauge steel with tamper-resistant door,
- The doors, assisted with gas struts,
- The hinges are welded to conceal them,
- It weighs 22 lbs,
- The external dimensions are 12.5 inches x 10.2 inches x 4.5 inches,
- Internal dimensions are 3 inches x 10,5 inches x 9 inches,
- Designed with a fast opening mechanical locking device,
- Lined with padding,
- Easy to install with the four pre-drilled holes for bolting the vault down, and
- You receive a lifetime warranty.
Amazon has some great Fort Knox PB1 reviews available for you to read. Consumers have rated this gun vault with an excellent rating of 4.9 stars. There are fewer complaints when it comes to this model and the majority is pleased with the security it provides.
Pros and Cons while using the Fort Knox PB1
- The locking mechanism is smooth and reliable,
- It is durable, sturdy, and heavy with the steel it’s made from,
- It fits my Taurus Judge with a 6.5-inch barrel and one my 1911 with a 6-inch barrel, and
- It is easy to use.
- The only remark I have is that the gas struts make a bit of a noise when opened, but not a major problem for me – while others feel if you need to use it in a stealth mode will notify the burglar, maybe even better, at least there will be no need of shooting someone!
If you are in need of safeguarding your firearms and keeping your kids away from them, I suggest the Fort Knox PB1 Handgun Safe. It is a durable, reliable, and easy to use vault. It has plentiful storage room for two average sized firearms and you can keep other significant items in it as well. For an affordable priced gun vault, this is the one to have and presently sold as one of the best available online.
Do you own a firearm – you need a safe! Welcome, and stay for a while as we have a safe that may just interest you. First, it is a legal requirement these days to have a safe if you own a firearm. Secondly, you do not want your kids hurting themselves playing with the firearm lying around. Lastly, you do not want your firearm stolen during a theft, as this causes you great harm if that weapon used to shoot somebody.
We are proud to present you with First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock. This safe is part of a range of three highly rated waterproof and fireproof safes. This specific one is the 2nd biggest in its range and has a capacity of 1.31 cubic feet. Moreover, believe me, it will stand the test of time, and get the job done.
Why you need the First Alert 2092DF
A good question to ask and the reason is that the First Alert 2092DF packed with some awesome features. It is a great gun safe for your home or office and withstands potential hazards such as theft, fire, and water.
Fireproof & Waterproof Safe
When placing your valuables in this safe it has considerable security to keep it safe during a fire. It is UL classified to protect important items at 1700° for up to an hour. Not only will it protect your precious items against fire it is waterproof as well.
You know how water can damage valuable during a fire and this safe protects it from water seepage from occurring. It has a waterproof seal protecting your contents keeping it dry and safe.
In addition, the 2092DF comes with override keys that you can find concealed inside the safe. During an emergency, they are easy to access if you do happen to forget the pass codes.
It has four live locking steel bolts to secure it preventing forced entry and pry resistant as the door hinges are covered.
Suitable for storing different valuable items
Store different valuable items in the First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock. You can store cash, travel documents, firearms, jewelry and more. Inside the safe, you have shelves that you can detach. There is a key rack to organize small contents neatly, and they are easy to remove.
The interior of the gun safe has ample storage space for your small to medium sized items. It even protects your electronic media, against fire and water.
Ease of installation and use
One important thing about this safe is that it is easy to program by using a combination of 3 to 8 numerical codes. You can change the codes as often. If you do happen to lose the key, you can easily request one from First Alert.
The gun safe is easy to install in your business or home against any standard wall. You receive instructions making it easier for you to install.
Specification and Features
- The First Alert 2092DF weighs 93 lbs,
- It has a backlit digital keypad and an emergency override key,
- Designed with 4 live door bolts and concealed hinges, making it pry-resistant,
- The shelves are adjustable and have ample positions you can use,
- It is protected against fire and water, keeping your valuable dry up to 1700° for up to an hour,
- Place any type of valuable in it from electronic media, documents, to your firearm,
- Included inside the safe there is a hanging key rack for storing keys, passports and more,
- Has an interior dimension of 13.63 inches x 13.25 inches x 12.5 inches,
- The exterior dimension is 18 inches x 17.5 inches x 19.63 inches, and
- You receive a 5-year limited warranty, with an aftercare replacement guarantee if exposed to fire.
Overall, when it comes to First Alert 2092DF reviews, consumers have partial thoughts. Some customers like this safe as it has ample space for safekeeping, but not happy with the directions for setting the code. While others feel that, the cover over the keypad is an annoyance.
Pros and Cons related to the 2092DF safe
- As it is water and fireproof resistant, you can easily leave your valuables locked away in it,
- The codes are easy to set and reset,
- Offers you ample space for storing important items, and
- The 5-year warranty is great with the aftercare in case of a fire
- Minor complaints about the plastic handles, and the cover you need to lift up when entering the codes, and
- Many found the instructions for programming the safe a hassle.
Proper instructions for programming the codes
- Open the safe so that the bolts are extended, now position the door handle in a downward position,
- Open the cover and press the reset button,
- Enter the code followed by the # key,
- Enter again the code followed by the # key,
- The green light will light up for a successful code entering, and same methods used for changing old codes.
The First Alert 2092DF is made for safeguarding your important items at home or in your office. It protects against three important hazards, water, fire, and theft. While the five-year guarantee with after care is a windfall. For serenity, this is a reasonably priced safe to keep your possessions confined and your kids out of harm’s way.
Everyone has important items or a firearm that you need to keep safely secured – am I right or am I right! With our GunBox Biometric Hand Gun Safe Review, you will see how great this product is – and when you buy it, you will never have the need of stressing about your handgun ever again.
Luckily, for you, we have tried this GunBox and it is one of the far better biometric pistol boxes available on the market now. It has a technologically complex design for some great reasons, so let us get on with it!
The Technological complex design of the GunBox Biometric Safe
First, the GunBox Biometric Safe is something to rave about. The box is built sturdy from aircraft aluminum shell. Therefore, it will protect that handgun from prying hands. Secondly, another importance is that it is FAA approved.
This is an essential part if you are planning to take your firearm with you on a trip when in need of checking in your luggage. There is no need of removing it from your bags and off course depends on city to city.
Not only is it great for traveling by aircraft, it is a great companion when traveling by car as well. It has a sleek and stylish design.
Designed with a responsive RFID scanner
A very important feature to have and that is a responsive RFID scanner that works at all time. The GunBox Biometric safe recognizes different sets of fingerprints simultaneously. As an added bonus, you can secure your handgun with a ring or bracelet used as opening key and not only your fingerprint. Therefore, varieties of options exist for entering this safe box.
It does operate with a battery and charging is simple via the included USB port. The battery life has extended life and comes with a backup operating at the time you need it the most.
In addition, if we may it looks so sexy and stands out when compared to your Apple phone.
Ease of opening
Personally, we have opened this safe over hundreds of times by using the different available methods such as fingerprints, the RFID ring, and bracelet. It has zero problems in opening either way. The only thing is that when you use the fingerprint scanner to make sure you position your fingers properly. Always make sure the scanners clean from grease as this could become problematic as well.
Use it to travel with and charge it as you would charge all your other mobile devices by the kitchen table, or next to your bed. Moreover, you receive a free security service subscription for a year to activate the GPS tracking functionality with alert service.
The only concern is when you add your handgun and additional magazine to it. Make sure that it does not add extra thickness as it could cause problems in closing or opening. Prevent adding extra thickness as this could cause the motor not to work.
Specifications and Features
- The GunBox Biometric safe has two by USB ports for charging the battery,
- It has battery backup and a shut off switch,
- Designed with mounting holes,
- Great to use when traveling by airplane, great for Camper and RV use, you only need to buy a car adaptor extra,
- Designed with a Kensington locking system,
- Approved for TSA and FAA,
- Has a 360° biometric scanner with multiple entry uses, such as fingerprint scanning, RFID ring, RFID wristband or sticker not included with the package,
- Has an internal vibration sensor with an audible alarm,
- Made from durable aluminum aircraft material, and
- You receive a one-year limited warranty.
Related to GunBox Biometric safe reviews, you can find a handful of them online. Consumers are pleased with the latest technology of the biometric system and the use of either fingerprint scanning, RFID wristband or the RFID ring. Some say it is a bit pricey, but money well spent. The only problem mentioned is that you need to make sure the scanners clean from grease, as it will not open if dirty.
Pros & Cons
- Made from durable material and pry resistant,
- Easy to use and open with your fingerprints,
- The options of opening it either by fingerprint, ring or the wristband are superb,
- Has a slim design and fits in most places to keep it out of prying eyes, and
- Has a great customer service that responds within 48-hours time.
- A bit expensive, but what can you expect with the high-tech technology built into this safe box,
- The scanner does not read properly if it is dirty but expected with most biometric scanners.
If you are a real technology fan, you will love the GunBox Biometric safe. There is no need of remembering codes and no need of replacing batteries. All you need is your finger, a RFID ring, or a RFID bracelet. It stores a pistol and an extra magazine, but makes sure that when adding accessories it adds thickness. It is sleek, sexy, and great to take with you anywhere!